- Order your swabs in advance if you are able to allow for possible postal delay.
- Swab kits are posted out via Tracked 24.
- Swabs are returned to the lab by Tracked 24, which is normally very reliable (98% are delivered within 24hrs in our experience). You may organise a courier yourself if you wish to be 100% certain of delivery.
- VirTus/Circular 1 Health SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) PCR test results will be e-mailed to you within 24 hours of sample receipt at their laboratories.
- Swabs received in the lab before 1pm will receive their result certificate by e-mail on the same day.
- Swabs received in the lab after 1pm will receive their result certificate by e-mail the next day.
How it works
- Purchase your test online here
- You will receive your home sample kit via express delivery (next working day delivery if ordered before 2pm)
- Take your sample at home, following the instructions provided
- Return your sample in the pre-paid envelope (this should go in any Royal Mail “priority” post box)
- Receive your results by e-mail within 1 day of your sample reaching the laboratory (you will also receive your “fit to fly” certificate, pending a negative test result)
What’s in the kit?
- 1x Swab for taking your sample
- 1x Biohazard bag
- 1x Instruction sheet
- 1x Test request form
- 1x Pre-paid postal return box
Further test details:
Who is this suitable for?
Anyone who would like to know if they currently have COVID-19, whether for travel, returning to work or to understand if you are currently infected with SARS-CoV-2.
This is the ‘do you have it’ test. If you currently have symptoms of COVID-19, you should also follow government guidelines (https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus).
How accurate is this test?
This test has been extensively validated and has a sensitivity of 98% and a specificity of 100%.
How quickly will I get my results?
Swabs received in the lab after 1pm will receive their results certificate by e-mail the same day. Swabs received in the lab after 1pm will receive their results certificate by e-mail the next morning.
Is this an approved test?
This CE-marked PCR test kit is sourced from a UK manufacturer and is approved by Public Health England.